60 free admissions and maximum mobility from May 1st till October 31. 2016!
60 free admissions and maximum mobility between May 1st and October 31. 2016!
From May 1st 2016 there are two new all-inclusive tickets for the stay in the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park, the "National Park Summer Card" and the "National Park Sommercard Mobil".
Holiday guests receive these cards on the day of their arrival by their hosts and get away with it to enjoy, to use more than 60 attractions, including numerous cable cars and the leisure and sports facilities for free and to be able to see the sights, museums and natural wonders free.
The "National Park Sommercard Mobil" moreover offers maximum mobility by included free use of local public transport, a day ticket for the "Großglockner Hochalpenstraße" and a weekly ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road.
The new National Park Sommercard MOBIL is your Premium card for the stay in the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park!
From the more than 60 services no menu sequence is predetermined, the compilation is done individually. For guests in the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park, the new National Park Sommercard MOBIL adds value of vacation experiences.
One attraction daily free!
- Gerlos Alpine Road (daily ticket)
- Dorfbahn Königsleiten
- Wildkogelbahnen Neukirchen
- Kitzbühel Alps Panorama Lift
- Weißsee Glacier World
- Hochalmbahn Rauris
- Großarl Panorama Lift
- Free pool Krimml
- Kristallbad Wald im Pinzgau
- Outdoor Mühlbach
- Leisure Centre Hollersbach
- Indoor pool Mittersill
- Free pool Mittersill
- Outdoor pool Stuhlfelden
- Erlebnisbadesee Uttendorf
- Badesee Niedernsill
- Hinkelsteinbad Piesendorf
- Sonnblickbad Rauris
- Freibad Großarl
- Minigolf Krimml
- Minigolf Neukirchen
- Driving Range GC Mittersill-Stuhlfelden
- Bogendorf Stuhlfelden
- Archery Niedernsill
- Embacher Mountain Golf
- Squash hall Rauris
- Minigolf Rauris
- National Park Centre | 360° Mittersill
- Planetarium and Observatory Königsleiten
- Mineral Museum Forest
- Museum Bramberg
- Felberturmmuseum Mittersill
- Celtic village at Stoanabichl Uttendorf
- Norikermuseum Niedernsill
- Oldtimer-Museum Kaprun
- National Park House Kings of the air Rauris
- Rauriser Valley Museum
- National Park exhibition Hüttschlag
- WasserWelten Krimml and Krimml Waterfalls
- Wildlife and Leisure Park Ferleiten
- Kitzlochklamm Taxenbach
- Gold wash area Bodenhaus Rauris
- Gold wash area Heimalm Rauris
- Greifvogelwarte Rauris
- Toll road Kolm-Saigurn and National Park Taxi Seidlwinkltal Rauris
- The Pinzgauer Lokalbahn and all SVV Post buses daily between Königsleiten and Rauris
- Participating hiking taxis of the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park (Dürnbachtal, Mühlbachtal, Habachtal and Seidlwinkltal)
- E-bike rental (1x per stay)
- The Grossglockner High Alpine Road (daily ticket) and the Gerlos Alpine Road (weekly ticket)
- Daily guided Rangertours
More Info (German language): http://www.nationalpark-sommercard.at/